Digital Media Is Beautiful


Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to my Blog! 

About Me:

Hello everyone, my name is Johnathon Leroy Hummell Coreas, but you can call me Johny.
I was born in Mexico and I stayed there for about four days before moving to the United States. I have lived in several different states such as California, Colorado, Rhode Island, North Carolina, and Florida. I was raised by my Father, I have two sisters and two cats. I went to four different high schools and played several sports. I moved to Florida in the summer of 2020 and I can't imagine living anywhere else! I am a communications major, and I am also a transfer student at UT. This is my first semester and I'm thrilled to be here!

Thoughts/Feelings:

This is my very first time creating a blog, and I am very excited. I am glad to have joined FMX 210, and these past two classes have me even happier to be here. I can't wait to improve my skills and see growth over the coming weeks. I know it will take a lot of work to do well in this course, but it will be so rewarding in the end. I am ecstatic and delighted to get to know all of you and create beautiful masterpieces together. I feel like I am a hard worker, and eager to learn new skills. I hate quitting and giving up, I would rather fail a million times and get it right than just quit. I also love to have fun, my weekends can get crazy, but I also love mellow nights as well. My goal is to get my work done before I do anything else. I expect to learn about how electronics and digital tools changed the world, and are continuing to do so. I am excited to learn about these tools, and hopefully, create my own works through digital media. Please enjoy my converted selfie below!

Let's Ride!






Comments